Providing positive role models and living an example of Godly masculinity. Mission-focused, making a difference in the quality of life for other people, Come join us!
Mission Projects Include:
- The purchase of Christmas gifts for area nursing home patients who are in need.
- Making and delivering Christmas fruit baskets to those congregation members who are widowed, widowers or live by themselves.
- Supporting The Cub Scouts and The Boy Scouts by paying for their charter, giving them a place to meet, store their articles for their meetings and their trailer. With donations to help with their expenses.
- We also help Support Concord Elementary School by participating as Watch DOGS. Watch DOGS is a school-wide program that focuses on the involvement of D (Dads) O (of) G (great) S (Students). Fathers, Grandfathers, Uncles, and other father-like males volunteer to invest and help develop student achievement on a daily basis in classrooms all over the school.
- We also make donations to local charities like Paducah Cooperative Ministries and Martha’s Vineyard. Plus providing help to residents within our community as situations arise.
Our primary fund-raiser is our quarterly breakfast buffet.
Join us for our Weekly Prayer Breakfast Thursdays at 8 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Everyone is welcome!
We also attend the quarterly meetings Sub-district UMM. Please check the church calendar for more information.
Officers: President Don Swearingen
Treasurer: Ron Miller
Secretary: Erik Wood