Hope Unlimited Family Care Center walks life’s journey with parents through prenatal care, education, resources, compassionate care and the love of Jesus Christ.
Hope Unlimited Family Care Center is committed to loving people. Staff, board members, and volunteers provide hope and ongoing support to families…….
Hope Unlimited empowers families to thrive, not just survive.
When was the last time you were offered a cup of cold water?
When was the last time you offered someone a cup of cold water?
How do you define the “deserving poor”?
- What is the last thing you did that was motivated primarily out of fear?
- Do you have any irrational fears and have you sought to overcome any of these fears?
- What do you fear the most?
Discussion Questions :
Discussion on Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ConcordUnitedMethodist/
- Can love be compelled?
- What does it mean to you to think of God’s love as a gift?
- Do you worry about being “good enough?”
After-the-Service Questions (Post comments below)
1. What are the signs you see of the Advocate, the Spirit, moving in the life of the world today?
2. What are signs you see of the Advocate, the Spirit, moving in your life?
3. What does it mean to you to keep Jesus’ commandments?